Ashampoo Internet Accelerator 2.1

|

A slow Internet connection costs time and gets on your nerves. For this reason, taking the time to optimise the settings is almost considered a must particularly since an optimisation in terms of speed doesn't come with any additional cost, neither for a hardware extension nor for the software, as the Ashampoo Internet Accelerator can be used completely free of charge. The program allows a fully automatic setting of the most important parameters. To achieve this, communicating the method used for internet access to the Ashampoo Internet Accelerator on the part of the user is sufficient: analogue modem, ISDN, DSL via LAN cable or cable modem, DSL via wireless LAN, and other LAN connections (no DSL). This system means that the program gets the very last drop of performance out of the internet connection. When using a modem and an ISDL connection, the improvements in performance are particularly noticeable a reason for celebration.it is even faster then google web accelerato.i have tried it myself.
below their is a link to download it for free.
click here to download

5 comments:

Kuh Chara said...

I've read your message from blogcatalog. You have a great site. I have blogs too on beauty pageants and celebrity gossips. Check out

www.beautyinpageants.blogspot.com
www.sietecontrados.blogspot.com

Felix Albutra said...

Thank you for your information my friend. You did a good job.

What I've noticed was your blog got a good content but don't have much traffic. Why don't you try these steps and earn traffic in just 5 minutes. Please read this page how to do it. http://tinyurl.com/qb7b72

Lidia Inda said...

hai my dear friend....nice Blog you have,thank you for droppin by and being My nice friend.$$ending big $mile to you....have a nice day

DEBASIS said...

Nice information

Lidia Inda said...

hai...vi$it you back my dear friend.....I'll $end you my $mile...pls vi$it me back.....havea nice week...thank you

Post a Comment

 

©2009 welcome to the world of softwares | Template Blue by TNB